DAY OF THE DEAD BOYS COSTUME – CHILDRENSLogin for prices
Bare all - right down to your bones this Halloween. Celebrate the Day of the Dead as a Skeleton, with trademark sugar skulls, flowers and splashes of colour. The Day of the Dead celebrations originated in Mexico, where families honour and remember their deceased family. It has taken on a world-wide meaning, especially for Halloween as people dress up with painted their faces and dabble in black magic. It's hauntingly good.
- Jacket with tails, printed lapel featuring Mexican sombreros on skulls and mock under-shirt plus full length sleeves
- Top hat with large brim, fabric embellishment and large band
- Zombie make up sold separately - item code 33668
- Black pants and shoes not included
- This is an official Rubie's product