GRYFFINDOR SKIRT – ONE SIZE – CHILDRENSLogin for prices
It is the scarlet and gold House at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, in the famous Harry Potter series by author J K Rowling. Slytherin is known for its courageous, chivalrous and determined members and was founded by the great Godric Gryffindor. With a Lion as its icon, famous members include Harry Potter himself, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. Novels in this series include Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- Polyester skirt with inset panels at front
- Panels printed in house colours
- House emblem printed on front of skirt
- One Size ONLY fits up to dress size 12, elastic waist
- This is an officially licensed Harry Potter product