HICCUP BATTLESUIT COSTUME – CHILDRENSLogin for prices
Misfit teenager from Norse and Viking-in-the-making, Hiccup is the son of Clan Chief Stoik the Vast and the protagonist in Universal Film's "How to train your dragon" (2010), "How to train your dragon: 2" (2014) and the newest movie "How to train your dragon 3: The Hidden World" (2019). Hiccup attends dragon-fighting school with girlfriend Astrid, and together they fight off the feared Dragons, which threaten their civilisation. But Hiccup does befriend a trusty Night Fury dragon he names Toothless, one of the rarest and most intelligent dragon species. Join the trio as they experience all sorts of fun, adventures and mystery on the Isle of Berk.
- Full length jumpsuit with printed battle armour, buckles and belt
- Jumpsuit has a velcro fasten at the back and full printed details
- Attached sheer black wings sewn into sleeves
- Material snood with printed features on the front, large eye holes and nose breathing holes
- This is an officially licensed How To Train Your Dragon product