JACK SKELLINGTON COSTUME – MENSLogin for prices
Jack is the "Pumpkin King" of Halloween Town, a fantasy world based solely on the Halloween holiday in Disney's 1993 American dark fantasy movie called The Nightmare Before Christmas, produced by Tim Burton. He is essentially a skeleton dressed in a black pin-striped suit and a bow tie that strongly resembles a black bat. Jack is adored by Sally Finkelstein and has a ghost dog for a pet called Zero. Voiced by Chris Sarandon, he together with Sally are a perfect couple and make perfect costume choices for either Christmas or Halloween!
- Pin-striped long tailed jacket with top vest attached and printed button
- Foam backed bow tie in the shape of a black cat face with elastic strap
- Pants are black with elastic at waist
- Mask is soft foam backed with printed stitching details and facial features, plus an elastic strap to secure. Shoes not included
- This is an officially licensed Nightmare Before Christmas product