LADY GODIVA WIGLogin for prices
She was an English noblewoman who, according to a legend dating at least to the 13th century, rode naked - covered only by her long golden hair - through the streets of Coventry to gain a remission of the oppressive taxation that her husband imposed on his tenants. So, this wig may be all you need for your costume! But if that is a little raunchy for you, such a versatile wig could be used for many characters in history - both real and fictitious.
- Iconic blonde colour, long and wavy strands
- Centre part at the crown of the wig
- Hair strand made of polypropylene
- Fabric content polyester - fits most adults
- This is an official Rubie's product