SIMBA ACCESSORY SETLogin for prices
Prowling with big paws and an even bigger chest, young Simba sings "I just can't wait to be King!". The son of Mufasa and Sarabi, this little Lion cub has all the makings of a future Jungle King. As seen in Walt Disney's blockbuster movies "The Lion King" (1994) and "The Lion King II: Simba's Pride" (1998), Simba learns the hard way that to be the King of the Lands, you need to play before you pounce. With his friends Pumbaa and Zazu, young Simba runs into all sorts of adventure and mischief. A classic story for Book Week or animal dress-up days, it doesn't get much cuter than Simba.
- Plush hooded cape in polar fleece material, featuring 3D lion head and ears plus sewn in eyes
- Cape sits comfortably over the child's shoulders and has a veclro tab under the chin
- 3D fibre filled tail is on a separate belt with velcro tabs to close at front and soft faux fur at the tip
- Shirt, pants and shoes not included
- This is an officially licensed Disney product