ZORRO DELUXE COSTUME – MENSLogin for prices
Spanish for Fox, Zorro wears a trademark black mask and cape as the dashing masked vigilante. He defends the commoners of California in his signature all-black costume includes a cape, a hat known as sombrero cordobes, and a mask covering the upper half of his face. From the novel 'Zorro' written in 1919 by Johnston McCulley, and subsequent movies, this character makes an excellent choice for dress up days, Hollywood themed parties or disguise parties. Jump astride your friendly black horse Tornado, and ride!!
- Deluxe fibre filled muscle chest shirt with moulded chest and separate belt with printed details and trademark Z emblem
- Pants have elastic at waist and attached boot tops with elastic to secure under shoes
- Fedora style hat with trademark emblem and cord with toggle plus 3/4 length cape featuring gold trim and clasp
- Eye mask is moulded with elastic strap. Shoes and weapon not included
- This is an officially licensed Zorro product